Frozen Pork Tenderloin (whole), boneless, approx 1kg / pkt of 2, price per pkt
Regular price $30.00 SGD
- Other names: Pork filet, pork tender.
- Where it's from: Pork tenderloin is the muscle that runs alongside the backbone.
- Bone-in or boneless? Boneless.
- Size: Each tenderloin averages about 600g and is sold whole.
- Texture and flavor: Tenderloin is lean, delicately flavored meat. It is the most tender cut of pork if you are quick-cooking it.
- How it's cooked: Tenderloin should be trimmed of its tough silverskin before cooking. Tenderloin takes to marinades well and should be quickly cooked on a grill, seared, roasted, or sliced and cooked in stir-fries. Since the meat is lean, be careful not to overcook it.