Herdade Dos Coteis Regional Red (Shiraz) Wine, 750 ml
Sale price $27.00 SGD Regular price
Tasting Notes: A young red violet wine with an intense fruit aroma and a slight floral touch. It presents a medium full attack on the palate with strong red berry fruits flavour and a long persistent yet smooth finish. Located on the Left Bank of the Guadiana, 6 km from Moura, this farm founded by the Venncio family has 300 hectares of olive groves, 23 hectares of vineyards and the sheep that give rise to the best quality raw materials for the manufacture of the much appreciated cheese cultures, the famous wine of ""Regional Alentejano"" and the well-known virgin olive oil with the denomination of origin ""Azeite de Moura"", all of them presented with the same brand: ""Herdade dos Coteis"".
- Made with Touriga Nacional, Syrah and Alicante Bouschet grapes
- With a vivid red-violet colour
- Intense fruity aroma and a slight floral touch
- A long and persistent finish
- With a strong red fruit flavour