Fyro Cocobrick Charcoal, 1.2kg
Contains 36 pieces.
Made with eco-friendly coconut shells, this is a high performance natural briquette charcoal that is enjoyed by Michelin-star chefs for it’s quality – how it cooks at very high temperatures, lights up with minimal smoke and lasts way longer than regular charcoal.
SPECIAL COMPACT SHAPE
- Specially customized to be compact and solid, to fit into the smaller charcoal holders of table grills such as lotus grill, yakitori grill, japanese grills; shichirin grills, hibachi grills, hida grills, konro grills. It’s specially customised qualities allow it to be extremely space saving, while being extremely solid and long lasting for a great BBQ.
- Contains no nasty mineral or chemical additives. They burn extremely cleanly, so that you can feel at ease grilling over them.
- No trees are felled. We use coconut shell waste from farmers, which supports rural communities while ensuring that no forests are damaged.
SMART HEAT CONTROL
- FYRO COCOBRICK burns with a steady glow, giving you superb control over cooking temperature with minimal flare-up of wild flames that burn your food before it is cooked inside.
SMOKELESS WHEN LIGHTING
- FYRO COCOBRICK Premium Coconut Charcoal Squares light up cleanly with no sparks and little to no smoke.
- When lighting, it burns up to 2 to 3 times longer than regular lump charcoal, so that you do not need to keep topping up your grill with charcoal, making it extremely competitive price-performance wise for every hour of grilling or smoking.
1. 100% natural (contains zero harmful chemicals)
3. extra long burning with superb heat consistency
4. sustainably-sourced from coconut shells and plantation